POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues : Re: Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:39:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues
From: St
Date: 14 Sep 2006 13:27:54
Message: <4509911a@news.povray.org>
"Skip Talbot" <Ski### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Is that texturing you added to the columns and tiles or is that the
> artifacting?  If it is, it almost looks like a nice texture.  ;)

    That's what I wanted to say! Really, I admire Thomas' work, but I too
have no experience with Rad, and consequently, don't know what an 'artifact'
is. When they're spoken of, I always find it hard to see what the author is
seeing.

      I actually see this image as an improvement on the last one. It looks
good to me.

       ~Steve~